Welcome to the family specialists in Tyrol's Kaunertal
The Tyrolean family nests introduce themselves.
The Kaunertal with its villages of Fendels, Kauns, Kaunerberg, and Kaunertal has been certified family-friendly for several years now. They scores points with the exceptional opportunities for play and verifiably child-friendly accommodation.
Tiroler Familiennester is an association that sets high quality standards for family-friendly accommodation. Membership includes on-going education, advice, testing, and coaching. Here you can be sure that "what's inside matches what's on the tin"!
What is a nest partner?
Nest partners are verified accommodations that have been put through the wringer to test their family-friendliness. Fifteen companies in the Kaunertal region have since earned the Nest Partner or Premium Nest Partner title.
Nest Partner criteria
Nest Partners have been verified to meet the following criteria:
- location away from traffic
- generous family double rooms/apartments
- children's bed linens
- socket protectors
- stool & counter in bathroom
- high chair, children's menu, crayons (if dining area available)
- play corner in house
- children's gift on arrival or departure
- recommendations for local children's & youth tourism programmes
- family packages
Premium Nest Partner
Premium Nest Partner criteria
6 gold stars, premium seal of quality for our Premium Nest Partners. The partner offers not just a family-friendly standard, but also excellence.
- All nest partner services
- children's wardrobe
- blackout curtains
- children's play area
- children's tableware & bibs
- board games & children's books to borrow
- protected outdoor play area with min. 4 pieces of equipment
- kitchenette for warming baby food (available 24 hours)
- babysitting service (for a fee)
- laundry service (for a fee)
A new theme every year
2023: "Stoffl Strudelwurm"
The Tyrolean Family Nests have a different theme every year. In the summer of 2023, Stoffl Strudelwurm will accompany the little holidaymakers on their adventure program.
Want to read the story of Stoffl?
You want to take part at the familiy day Kasimir?
Then just register and experience an exciting day with Kasimir together with your parents.