Sights| Churches| Barrier free| Bad weather| acessable Back to overview

Kaltenbrunn Pilgrimage Church

In 1285, a knight built the first chapel on the current location of the pilgrimage church. in 1511 Kaltenbrunnin in the Kaunertal became part of the Soldier’s Pilgrimage from Tyrol to Flemish Netherlands. After it became derelict due to natural causes, it was officially re-opened in 1982 after complete renovation and restoration to become “OUR DEAR LADY OF KALTENBRUNN”. Opening hours: daily from 11.00 to 18.00
contact
Wallfahrtskirche Kaltenbrunn
Nufels, 6524 Kaunertal

Similar infrastructures

A-Z Betrieb
Prutz Pharmacy group practice
For further information
Prutz
A-Z Betrieb
Kaunertal municipal office
For further information
Kaunertal
A-Z Betrieb
Kaunertal tourist information office
For further information
Kaunertal
Kaunertal
A-Z Betrieb
LARCHER Sport Fashion Rent - in Feichten
For further information
Kaunertal
A-Z Betrieb
Nearby & fresh
For further information
Kaunertal
A-Z Betrieb
Fendels municipal office
For further information
Fendels
A-Z Betrieb
Fendels tourist information office
For further information
Fendels